Growing Adorable Living Jewellery By Susan
Michigan florist Susan McLeary, creates unusual floral art in floral fashion and jewellery with living succulents. These living artwork are wearable and seasonally-inspired creations.
Each piece contains succulents handpicked from her greenhouse. Succulent is any plant with fleshy, thick tissues adapted to water storage. You can wear the jewellery for 2-4 weeks, after which the plants start to grow. At this time you can take it out from the jewellery and plant it and the jewellery base can be worn on its own.
Her designs and living jewellery has been praised for its originality, sustainability and style. She received one gold and three silver medals and placed second overall in 2014 fusion flower international designer of the year competition. These unique wares are sold in her online shop PassionflowerMade on Etsy, where prices range from $36 to $288 depending on the size and complexity of the piece.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend