Crazy Bubble Nail Trend Is Taking Over The Internet By Storm Featured
The latest trend taking over the internet by storm is Bubble Nails. The latest nail trend is surprising to say the least. Women are going beyond experimenting with colors and designs to play with the actual shape of their nails with 3D "bubble nails. Scroll for more bubble nail art collections:
They start by placing a ball or multiple balls of acrylic at the center of the nail, and builds it out by adding layers. Then, they paint it as per the customer’s choice. The point is to make it pop more,” said celebrity nail artist Pattie Yankee.
For a perfect bubble nail, the acrylic has got to be thinner near the cuticle, gradually building up to a bump towards the middle, and then thinning out at the tip again. There are variations in the trend too – like hump nails that use a longer nail for a base, and hook nails that are so long that they bend over the fingers.
Salons charge an additional $10 to $15 over a normal acrylic treatment for the bulbous effect. None of these styles can be worn for extended periods though, because prolonged exposure to acrylic can damage the nails.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend