Drive Through Supermarket To Be The Next Gen Shopping Concept
The future of shopping will be a drive market, a drive through grocery store concept. Wherein You can drive in your car and do shopping through the entire store's inventory right from your vehicle seat.
A customer could drive to any available bay and select items from a column that has a vertical rotating shelves operated by a button. These items are then placed on the conveyor belt where they travel to the checkout. Now you can pay the cashier and drive off to home. The store would be set up just like a gas station. The whole inventory of the shop is maintained by workers on a seperate floor in real time. Theinventories are maintained by high tech ventilation system that suck up exhaust to keep the air clean.
This concept claims to improve the customer service, convenience, more product choice and queing time in addition to costs. The patent for this concept was filed by Russian inventor Semenov Dahir Kurmanbievich. The whole shopping process takes less than 5 minutes.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- Train that never Stops in Station
- Man With Dog Head - Funny Video