Boo Dog - Two Million Facebook Fans Featured
The five-year-old Pomeranian Dog named Boo has nearly two million fans in Facebook and a book deal. But Boo isn't a reality TV star, actor or a pop singer, he's a pet dog.
Boo has attracted the attention of Hollywood stars including Khloe Kardashian, who posted a picture of the dog on her blog last year and singer Kesha, who Tweeted that Boo was 'her new boyfriend.' Since then, Boo's Facebook page, launched in 2009, has gone viral, receiving thousands of new fans a day. His owner, who has concealed her identity and location in the U.S. and uses the pseudonym J.H Lee told Time:'My friends loved looking at pictures of him. 'We started the first Facebook page as a joke.' Boo shot to fame when he realised the key to looking so good in photographs is a great haircut.
Boo has been busy promoting his new book, a collection of photographs entitled 'Boo, the life of the world's cutest dog.' The £8.99 book features exclusive photographs of Boo 'doing all his favorite things, lounging around, playing with friends, exploring the whole wide world, and making those famous puppy-dog eyes.'
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend