Which Soap Is Best Featured
All soap contain alkali which break up the horny top layer of skin, allowing water to penetrate more (as well as to escape). Although normal skin renews this horny layer, repeated use of soap may weaken the repair process. This can cause extreme scaling and dryness known as chapping.
Perfume added to soap makes it much more appealing to use, but has no other virtue.... So then?
The safest soap to use is the simplest kind which has no added disinfectant, and no perfume.
While on the subject, remember that detergents, which are synthetic chemical compounds, will remove grease from the skin more effectively than soap. But their actions are too harsh for regular use and they easily cause chapping.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Plane Landing Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Ship in Sea - Incredible Footage
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Know About Your Blessed Body
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video