Dark Circles Under Eyes Featured
Dark Circles, also known as Periorbital dark circles are dark patches under the eyes. There are many reasons for this symptom including bruising and heredity. Even medications that causes blood vessels to enlarge also causes dark circles. Here are few tips to get rid of dark eyes when done regularly.
* Tips 1 - A To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheese cloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
* Tips 2 - Get adequate sleep. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day to detox your system. Take up yoga. The inverted poses help to pump up circulation, especially in the head and face.
* Tips 3 - Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags, because most aren't as effective.
* Note: Be careful not to consume too much dietary salt. Start by learning about sources of sodium in the diet.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video
- Can Cellphone Pop Popcorns
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013