10 Tips To Minimizing A Plus Size Body Types Featured
A plus size physique is no longer left out of the ever-changing world of fashion. Not so long ago, curvy women didn’t have the opportunity to shop from the same trendy selection as a more petite lady. Luckily, plus size clothing has taken a turn for the better. To that end, there are a few tips to help in the selection of the most figure flattering attire for your body type.
• Tip - 1
Dark, solid colors are slimming. Any plus size gal will recognize that black is the ultimate color to help in minimizing those curves. In addition to classic black, navy blue can also help to instantly provide the look of a slimmer physique.
• Tip - 2
Princess seams. These are ideal for plus size wear because of their slimming design. Princess seams are those that curve in, on both sides, to form a very lazy ‘C’ stitch.
• Tip - 3
Long sleeves help to minimize the appearance of full-figured arms or wrists. It happens to all of us. One day we wake up and our arms are no longer the tight shape that they once were, but that is what long sleeves are for. The length will minimize a plus size wrist or forearm and draw attention to any unwanted thickness in either area.
• Tip - 4
Shorts may show off plus size thighs or leg, but capris pants with an ankle bracelet will draw the eye to the ankle and will decrease any signs of a plus size presence.
• Tip - 5
Most plus size ladies want to wear baggy clothes, but this doesn’t hide anything. Always go for a more figure flattering approach. This doesn’t mean to wear tight clothes, but it does mean to wear something that accentuates the figure in good taste.
• Tip - 6
If you have love handles, don’t wear extremely a snug shirt with jeans as this may make the bulge a little more obvious. Instead, wear your favorite jeans with an a-line or flutter shirt. This will hide any problem areas and maximize your sense of style.
• Tip - 7
Do not wear clothes that are overly tight. This is simply bad taste. Enough said.
• Tip - 8
A monochromatic look, meaning clothing that is all one color, can give the wearer a taller and more slim appearance. And, after all, what woman wouldn’t want either of those characteristics in an outfit? Consider a black figure flattering top with a black pant in soft material. For a special touch, add a trendy belt, but take a look at the new you with an instantly slimmer look.
• Tip - 9
A suntan will give a healthier and possibly even a slimming glow. A tan looks healthy and health is beautiful. Avoid the sun or a tanning bed, but check out a high quality self-tanning lotion instead.
• Tip - 10
Control top pantyhose or a tummy control panty can help to eliminate belly bulge. Any woman, whether plus size or not, has a stomach. If you want to slim up your tummy area, either of these will help to minimize any bulge.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping
- All Smoker Must See This Clip
- Cute Climbing Candy Kids
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video