Spectacular 3D Beach Drawing Featured
These beautiful art work on beach was done by a New Zealand Artist, Jamie Harkins. He is already famous in New Zealand for his surrealist landscape paintings. Harkins is a fine arts artists and a musician having a own studio in Mount Maunganui, New Zealand. Jamie converts 2-D drawings into 3-D using the technique called anamorphosis.
Unlike others enjoying beach with buckets and shovel to create sand sculpture, Harkins thought in a different way to create the 3D drawing which made him so popular. The technique anamorphosis is nothing but converting a 2 dimensional surface into a 3 dimensional masterpiece.
Harkins got inspiration from the street pavement 3D art drawing. With this idea in his mind, Harkins along with other artists like Constanza Nightingale, Lucia Rendu and David Lupf created this amazing beach drawing.
These drawings actually looks distorted when seen on the sand, but when viewed from a certain angle, these distorted drawings aligns to get a 3D effect. Though these drawings are short-lived, the artist is happy that he gets a new canvas for his next new drawing.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Vodafone Happy to Help Balley
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Amazing Glass Musician - Video