Russian Architectural Museum - Smart Advertising
The Schusev State Museum of Architecture in Moscow recently launched a new advertising campaign to fully illustrate the beauty of both architecture and history. With the line “Discover the Full Story,” Created by Saatchi & Saatchi Russia, shows historic Russian buildings Moscow’s iconic Saint Basil’s Cathedral, the Moscow State University building and Bolshoi Theatre, each extending deep into the ground.
Their imaginary lower structures become even more fantastic than the real building above, thus conveying that the hidden history behind each landmark is far more than what we see. The creators of the fascinating and beautiful final images have generously shared their initial sketches and working imagery for us to admire and study. What’s truly amazing is not just the concept itself but the amount of detail that the artists put into their designs.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Gymkhana FIVE - Amazing Video
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- Crosswind Plane Landing - Amazing Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times