Largest 3D Interactive Art Museum Unleash Your Creativity
An Interactive Art Museum in the Philippines that invites attendees to take photos with 3D paintings. Art in Island, is claimed to be the largest 3D museum in Asia in terms of the number of 3D paintings available, around 200 masterpieces. "Here, art paintings are not complete if you don't take pictures with them."
Art in Island, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines located in a former bus station in Manila, capitalizes on the city's reputation as the Selfie Capital of the World with modified versions of famous works of art. The museum is filled with unique paintings that, when photographed from a certain angle, create optical illusions. It was founded by Yun Jae Kyoung together with his other Korean partners. Korean artists also worked on the paintings in the museum. The idea is for visitors to literally make themselves part of the picture.
There are seven different themed zones that we truly enjoyed. The different zones include aquatic zone, animal zone, masterpiece zone (interact with the famous paintings around the world), central hall (explore the dungeons of the ancient times), religious zone (religious world of art), fantasy zone (magical and mysterious walls) and Christmas zone.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Bike Race on Hill
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Young Girl's Amazing Football Skills on Paris Streets
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip