Creative Cute Cartoon Characters Mouth Painting Featured
Creativity is creating whatever new, particular and useful. Makeup artist Laura Jenkinson makes use of makeup to create cute and sensible cool animated film characters from our childhood on her mouth. She uses her lips as a base and guide to draw the humorous faces in. Adjustment of the lips provides more creativity to the characters. And it can be so perfect, the cartoons seem like they are just placing out on her face.
Laura Jenkinson is a young and talented makeup artist who has earned a first-rate following on social networks together with her “mouth painting” works. In fact what made Laura popular, aside from her expertise as a official make-up artist, are the playful characters that she recreates by way of painting her mouth. She has a following of around 15,000 persons on Instagram, and each photograph she posts gets thousands of likes.
Nemo (Finding Nemo)
Pumbaa ‘HAKUNA MATATA’ (The Lion King)
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump
- Real life Tom And Jerry - Amazing Video
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Train that never Stops in Station