Cool Keg Of Watermelon, Creative Summer Party Featured
Ready to party, but want to do something a little different? Instead of serving the same, turn a ripe watermelon into a makeshift keg filled with your favorite party beverage.
In any hardware store buy the required parts of our kegs. Then to the market to buy a suitable watermelon, which will be our keg. Cut the top and pick out the flesh, (do not throw out)! Knife or drill gently into the bottom of the watermelon to make a hole for the tap. Insert the connector. Do not forget about the seal. It's almost ready. Do not throw the flesh of watermelon but run into a blender.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Know About Your Blessed Body
- Amazing Glass Musician - Video
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power