3D Pavement Art The Master of Street Painting Featured
Edgar Mueller - 3D Street Art
Edgar Mueller - 3D Pavement Art The Master of street painting uses the street as a canvas. If one looks of the right point of view, its three-dimensional painting becomes the perfect illusion.
Edgar Mueller 3D Pavement Art - Ice Age
In Dun Laoghaire the "Festival of World Culture" took place from 21. to 24. of August 2008. Edgar Müller has followed the invitation and continued his series of large-sized 3D Street Art there. For this year's Festival of World Cultures renowned German artist Edgar Müller will transform a huge slice of the East Pier into a dramatic ice age scene. This project was supported by the Goethe Institution Germany.
Edgar Müller - a Master of 3d Pavement Art - needed 5 days to the completion of this huge picture. Together with up to five assistant he painted all day long from sun rise to set. The enormous illusion is reached by applying the anamorphic technique to a huge pavement painting. Around 250 square meter large this picture is part of Edgar's newest project. He paints over urban areas to give them a different look and thereby challenge the audience's perception.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Amazing Bike Race on Hill
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping
- Dancing Kittens Chorus Funny Video
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video