Psychology Color Effect | Infographic Featured
Color plays a major role in our lives in so many ways. Perhaps no choice is as vital to marketing as color.
Color plays a major role in our lives in so many ways. Perhaps no choice is as vital to marketing as color. Whether you are selecting the color for a product or for your email marketing campaign, color has tremendous impact on all of us. This infographic examines the psychology of color and shows the overall importance of color to consumers and characteristics of many individual colors. Nearly 85% of consumers name color as the primary reason that they purchase a particular product. 93% look at visual appearance when they buy a product and color improves comprehension, learning and readability. When you are looking at the best visual choice for your next project, this color infographic should be a handy guide. Whether you are painting a room at home or designing a web site, color matters. Be sure to do some careful research!
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Train that never Stops in Station
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Whale Spins and Splashes Water