Moving Stones Of Racetrack Featured
A mysterious phenomenon has been spotted in the middle of Death Valley, a place called "The Racetrack Playa" where huge stones up to 300 pounds move in long tracks along the smooth valley floor without human or animal intervention. The force behind their movement is still unknown but it is said that during intense winter storms, combination of thin film of water, sand property and 90mph wind moves them. But this activity has never been filmed or witnessed.
Sliding rock trails fluctuate in direction and length. Some rocks which start next to each other start out traveling parallel, but one may abruptly change direction to the left, right, or even back the direction it came from. Length also varies because two similarly sized and shaped rocks could travel uniformly, then one could burst ahead or stop dead in its track.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Easy To Shape Kinectic Sand Video
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- All Smoker Must See This Clip
- Amazing Plane Landing Video
- Building 15 Storeys in Six days - The Ark Hotel