Highest Jacuzzi at High Altitude Featured
In Switzerland, a new amusement for the most enthusiasts. The main attraction of this amusement is a mobile warm tub seats, which can accommodate up to 15 people, which is suspended over a precipice at a height of 100 meters. This bath tub is located on the highest arch bridge in Europe, near the village of Trient.
The bridge reaches a height of 187m and is located on a Magnificent Picturesque Gorge, which flows along the bottom of a mountain river. Jacuzzi is set on a special platform, suspended with strong steel ropes. In order to get in the Jacuzzi, you have to first sign a special paper. And then with the assistance of two assistants you can get down through the bridge onto the suspended bath tub.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend