First Man with One Million Edits on Wikipedia Featured
There really should be an award for editing 1 million Wikipedia articles. Former pizza delivery guy of Indiana resident Justin Knapp and his team has worked hard to achieve the one million Wikipedia edits on 20th April 2012.
Since the start of Wikipedia in 2005, Justin has done around 385 edits each day. Each edit took him around 4 minutes to complete. Founder of Wikipedia Jimmy Wales congratulated 30 year old Mr. Justin Knapp, on his personal feed. And Justin is being awarded the Golden Wiki award for his great work. Coming ot know this news he said, "being suddenly and involuntarily unemployed will do that to you." We hopefully could soon expect an award from Guinness team for his amazing work. Around 90,000 editors contributes to the online encyclopaedia (Wikipedia).
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Vodafone Happy to Help Balley
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video