Amazing Swarm of Fishes Featured
Thousands of fishes in the shores of Acapulco's beaches, it looked like oil leak in sea. Thousands of fishes: sardines, anchovies, stripped bass and mackerel assembled at the coast of the Mexican resort. Happy fishermen with no limit of joys rushed into the sea in wooden motor boats, with their nets. They simply scooping out fishes with their nets. Experts guess that this could be due the tsunami that followed the earthquake in Japan, but the experts are not sure.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend