This extreme Walk was done by Brian Mosby, who took a walk on a tightrope at an altitude of 850 meters near Rio de Janeiro. Check out some of the pics....
When thinking about wax museum, We think only of London and Paris. However, in India there is a museum on the outskirts of Kolhapur , on the way to Belgaum called Siddhagiri Museum. This museum…
Spanish fashion designer Manel Torres is the man behind the world’s first spray-on clothing, which is applied directly on the body and can be washed and worn again just like your regular clothes. Manel Torres…
Color plays a major role in our lives in so many ways. Perhaps no choice is as vital to marketing as color.
This amazing luxury outdoor theater is in the rocky shoreline of Yao Noi, Thailand. The auditorium raft was designed by German-born and Beijing-based architect Ole Scheeren, it was built using recycled materials. The guests are…
In the Zoo of South Carolina five-month-old grizzly bear Bam-Bam and 16-month-old chimpanzee Wali became friends and now play at all and almost always spend time with each other.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend