650 Ft Bungee Jumping Opens On The Planets Longest Suspension Footbridge Featured
The world's longest pedestrian suspension bridge, the SkyBridge near the city of Sochi in south-western Russia stretches for almost a kilometer over the Krasnaya Polyana valley. This bridge can handle up to 30,000 people at a time. It has been opened for the public from this July allowing to see from the viewing platform and also takes pride for its 650ft bungee jump over the valley.
Also the daring travelers can speed along the zip wire which is more than 500ft above the valley called the "Trollwire". The ride reaches speeds of 70mph as it clears through the air. The Skypark bridge was developed along with New Zealand and took bout Two years, 2,000 cubic meters of concrete and 740 tons of metal to construct. The bridge is designed to withstand a 9-magnitude earthquake.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend