18 Unknown Interesting Facts About Africa Featured
Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most-populous continent. It covers 6% of Earth's total surface. Africa host an outsized diversity of ethnicity, cultures and languages. Here are 18 amazing facts that you probably did not know about Africa.
1. Africa is larger than China, USA, India, Mexico and an enormous a part of Europe combined.
2. Africa is home to the world's largest living land animal, the elephant, and also the tallest, the Giraffe.
3. The San folks of Southern Africa still use a similar set of tools that were found in Cave, dating to 44,000 years ago.
4. People in this continent need to walk a mean of 3.7 miles (6 KM) to gather water.
5. Over a million Europeans were captured and sold as slaves to North Africa between 1530 and 1780. This is an unfortunate phenomenon is known in history as the "Barbary slave."
6. South Africa is termed the "Rainbow Nation" as a result of it's many official languages. According to the Guinness Book of Records Southern Rhodesia may be a country with the biggest variety of official languages, the amount of that is adequate to sixteen.
7. There's a brewage brewed from bananas in Africa.
8. South Africans can legally attach flamethrowers to cars to repel carjackers.
9. There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend