A drone landed on the Prime Minister's office in Japan Featured
Recently Japan Prime Minister's office got into a mystery news. A Japanese worker found a unauthorized drone on the roof top of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's office and it was carrying a water bottle. According to the officials, it had a radioactive sign and had a "tiny" quantity of radiation. But the amount of radiation wasn't that harmful to human life. The landing of drone landing raised many questions. You could see the big blue tarp covered and police surrounding it in the photo. Who would have done this? And how did this drone fly on the roof top without anyones notice?
This may be an attention snatch challenge. Whoever did it, now Japanese officials are thinking on restrictions of drone flights near or around government offices.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video