191st Savannah Saint Patricks Day 2015 Celebrations Featured
St. Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated by Irish communities around the world on March 17 to mark the day of Saint Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland. It does not matter, where you are from, what you do, who you are, on St. Patrick’s Day everyone is Irish. 191st Savannah Saint Patrick's Day Parade went off without a hitch as hundreds of thousands swarmed into the city to get a glimpse at everything the parade had to offer.
St. Patrick was born around 387 C.E. in Scotland, and turned to God. The patron saint of Ireland brought Christianity to Ireland. St. Patrick's Day is best known for parades, beer, and turning rivers green, but the holiday has a long history. St. Patrick’s Festival was established by the Government of Ireland in November 1995. The shamrock is associated with St. Patrick, as he reportedly used the three-leafed plant as a way of explaining the Trinity- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Gymkhana FIVE - Amazing Video
- Best Movie Stunt Ever - South Indian Style! (Very Funny)
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Einstein - The Talented Bird - Video
- Little Brother Makes fun of Sister for Akon Song