The life of an eighteen-year-old girl in Israel is interrupted when she is plucked out of her environment at an age when educational, and family values are at their highest importance. She is then placed in a rigorous institution, where individuality becomes a secondary matter, making room for nationalism. “I solemnly swear to devote all of my strength and to sacrifice my life to protect the land and the liberty of Israel,” repeats the newly recruited soldier during her swearing-in ceremony. She enters the two-year period in which she will change from teenager to a woman, all under a militaristic environment, and in the confines of an army that is engaged in daily war and conflict. Hats off for these respected people who are dedicated to their country.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Interesting iPhone Pro Camera Concept
- 3 Essential Fruit Juices For Mens Fitness
- Stunning Facts About Sleep That You Probably Never Knew
- 8 Luxury Watches, Over One Million Dollar
- 7 Homemade Beauty Tips, Every Female Should Know
- 20 Inventions Of Nasa That We Use Everyday
- Futuristic Vehicle For All Diverse Landscape Concept