The life of an eighteen-year-old girl in Israel is interrupted when she is plucked out of her environment at an age when educational, and family values are at their highest importance. She is then placed in a rigorous institution, where individuality becomes a secondary matter, making room for nationalism. “I solemnly swear to devote all of my strength and to sacrifice my life to protect the land and the liberty of Israel,” repeats the newly recruited soldier during her swearing-in ceremony. She enters the two-year period in which she will change from teenager to a woman, all under a militaristic environment, and in the confines of an army that is engaged in daily war and conflict. Hats off for these respected people who are dedicated to their country.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 28 Creative Crochet Scarf Pattern Ideas
- The Most Awaited Apple Watch To Be Released In April 2015
- Cute Attractive Girls Of Russian Police Force
- Saying Lies To Your Kids Is A Requirement As A Parent
- Do You Know How Dollar Currencies Comes From
- Unusual Photo Shoot Of Real Images Of Parenting
- Transform The Way You See The World With Interactive Hologram