Miss Arab World 2009 - Saudi Arabia
Arab contestants compete during "Miss Arab World 2009" pageant in Cairo, November 11, 2009. Sixteen contestants were competing for the title.
Alia from Jordan presents her national dress as Arab contestants compete during “Miss Arab World 2009"
Mawadda Nour from Saudi Arabia responds to questions from one of the judges as Arab contestants compete during “Miss Arab World 2009"
Arab contestants present their evening dresses during “Miss Arab World 2009"
(R-L) Mawadda Nour from Saudi Arabia, Rana from Syria and Jessy from Lebanon stand in front of judges before Nour was announced the winner during “Miss Arab World 2009"
Winner of "Miss Arab World 2009" was Mawadda Nour, the representative of Saudi Arabia.
Mawadda Nour (R) from Saudi Arabia receives a hug from another contestant after winning the “Miss Arab World 2009"
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend