American Actress, Amanda Bynes
Amanda Laura Bynes (born April 3, 1986) is an American actress, former show host on Nickelodeon, singer and voice actor. After appearing in several successful television series on Nickelodeon in the mid-to late 1990s and early 2000s, Bynes transitioned to a film career.
Bynes was born in Thousand Oaks, California, the daughter of Lynn , a dental assistant and office manager, and Rick Bynes, a dentist who also practiced stand-up comedy.
In 2007, Bynes signed a five-year deal with Steve & Barry's (which had been expanding its product offerings outside of its traditional university apparel and sweatshirts) to create her own fashion line, dear, consisting of apparel and accessories. The line launched in stores August 16, 2007.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry