Unmanned Stealth X-47B Aircraft - Video
At Air Force Base in Edwards, California, a few days ago were carried out flight tests of a new unmanned aircraft. The flight lasted about half an hour and ended with the nominal landing at 1438 local time. Tests at Edwards will continue until the end of the year, the designers aim to achieve confident of landing on the deck of an aircraft carrier.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend