iTENS - Worlds First Wearable Wireless Pain Management Device
Meet the world's first true wireless Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy device that works via an iPhone or Android based app for chronic pain management known as "iTENS"
Usually TENS device comes with seperate unit and wires, bluetooth enability and needs doctor prescription. TENS work by sending small signals through skin to intercept pain signals from reaching the brain and helps to release endorphins which is the body's natural pain fighting chemical. The iTENS device was created for people who are in need of a portable, convenient method of pain management that doesn't involve taking prescription medication. Thanks to the new wearable pain relief with a push of a button. The lithium-ion battery provides 24 hours of use on a single charge, and the peel ‘n’ stick gel pads are reusable and replaceable for multiple applications. Thus you can have a complete freedom from bulky devices and wires, and the unit can be worn under clothing, discreetly, any time or place.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend