Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 28 Creative Crochet Scarf Pattern Ideas
- The Most Awaited Apple Watch To Be Released In April 2015
- Cute Attractive Girls Of Russian Police Force
- Saying Lies To Your Kids Is A Requirement As A Parent
- Do You Know How Dollar Currencies Comes From
- Unusual Photo Shoot Of Real Images Of Parenting
- Transform The Way You See The World With Interactive Hologram