Rolls Royce Apparition - Interesting Concept Car
Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
- Top 5 Upcoming Futuristic Technology For The Year 2020
- Creative Eye Art Makeup Designs
- Flyship | The Future Of Travel Both On Air And Water
- Diverse Barbie Doll To Be Released For Her Upcoming 57th Birthday
- Effective Ways to Give your Garden a Natural Look
- Snail Bob 10 - Gaming to a Whole new Level
- Meet The Amazing Beast Charmer And Model Dr Antin