Rolls Royce Apparition - Interesting Concept Car
Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
- 10 Perfect Pics To Show How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Lives
- Tulip Inspired Electric Vehicle Concept Scooter
- Crazy Bubble Nail Trend Is Taking Over The Internet By Storm
- China Sets Up The Worlds First Fully Automated Unmanned Factory
- Amazing Innovations Which Will Change Your Bathroom Experience
- Rare Historical Vintage Photographs
- Now You Can Charge Your Smartphone With Candle And Water