Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Drink Fresh Water From Air On The Go
- Reconnect The Nature With Outdoor Multi Projector
- Creative Cute Cartoon Characters Mouth Painting
- Ariana Grande, Beautiful Singer-Actress from Boca Raton
- Print From Your Phone On The Go With Mini Portable Printer
- Australia Unveils HSV With 250 Miles Per Hour
- Kick Out Summer With Portable Air Conditioner