Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water
- Natural Refrigerator To Keep Your Food Fresh Without Electricity
- What makes Raft War 3 the best Flash Game of the decade
- Sandalwood actress Deepa Sannidhi, alias Rahasya
- 730 Slabs Of Marble Inscriptions Is The Worlds Largest Book
- Igbo Ora Nations Home Of Twins
- Speaker That Turns Music Into Fire Hits Kickstarter