Rolls Royce Apparition - Interesting Concept Car
Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
- How to Record Video Directly From Your Mac’s Screen
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank
- Power Packed Formula 1 Car That Runs At 200 Mph Without Fuel
- Orion Streamliner - The New Cool Motorcycle Concept
- Realistic Butterfly Fairy Scarves Gives You The Wing
- World's Most Energy Efficient And Tallest Tower To Set Record In China