Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Hurry Up Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Pre Order starts Today
- 15 Cute Couple Tattoos Just For You
- Bring Your Kids Creativity To Life In The Real World With Tinkerplay
- 24 Perfectly Timed Photos With The Right Perspective
- Story: The Giant Cruise Ship and the Old Man
- Client Business Requirement Versus IT Delivery - Funny
- Fuelless solar Powered Plane To Set Record To Fly Around The World