Rolls Royce Apparition - Interesting Concept Car
Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
- Save money by using namecheap coupons
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power
- Crosswind Plane Landing - Amazing Video
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Young Girl's Amazing Football Skills on Paris Streets
- Inspiring Mobile Ad Video
- Real life Tom And Jerry - Amazing Video
- Dancing Kittens Chorus Funny Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video