Rolls Royce Apparition - Interesting Concept Car
Student Jeremy Westerlund has designed this Apparition concept car while studying at the Art Center school of design, and it manages to meld the past, present, and future of Rolls-Royce.
The design is based around the old motor carriages. Like most contemporary Rolls models, the front is utterly dominated by the prominent grille and hood ornament. It features unique touches like real mahogany inserts in the wheels, and the imposing overall shape is long and low: the designer took his cues from sailing yachts, and even though the model is built to 1:4 scale, it's still nearly six feet long. If such an extreme example of fantasy ever became reality, it would measure 279 inches overall – that's over 23 feet, or about four feet longer than the Phantom.
- Meet Jessica - Earths First Licensed Armless Motivational Pilot
- 7 Charming Girls Who Looks Like Real Living Barbie Doll
- Change Your Way of Counting Money, Better Learn from her :)
- You Can Build Your House Within Two Days With Hadrian Automated Bricklaying Robot
- Admiral X Force 145 - The Most Expensive Luxury Mega Yacht
- The Ultimate Audio Speaker is Now in Your Most Beautiful Piece of Art
- Moon Movement Captured On 86x Zoom Nikon's Coolpix P900 Creates Internet Viral