This beautiful Ferrari concept futuristic supercar design Called the Millenio, was designed by Marko Petrovic. It Uses dual electric engines that power up via solar panels or inductive power transfer systems. The Millenio makes use of space age materials and technologies to keep its weight in check for maximum fuel efficiency. The car uses a buckypaper reinforced body making it lighter than carbon fiber and stronger than steel!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 18 Year Old Unusual Hulk Russian Muscular Barbie
- Royal Caribbeans New Cruise Ship Will Be The Worlds Largest Ship Ever Built
- 12 Stadiums Gear Up For Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022
- Head Turning Dresses From Recycled Garbage
- Denise Bidot - Changed the Face of Fashion World
- ExoLens The New Add On Lens For Smartphone
- Upcoming XO-Infinity Modular Laptop For Children