This beautiful Ferrari concept futuristic supercar design Called the Millenio, was designed by Marko Petrovic. It Uses dual electric engines that power up via solar panels or inductive power transfer systems. The Millenio makes use of space age materials and technologies to keep its weight in check for maximum fuel efficiency. The car uses a buckypaper reinforced body making it lighter than carbon fiber and stronger than steel!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Drink Fresh Water From Air On The Go
- Reconnect The Nature With Outdoor Multi Projector
- Creative Cute Cartoon Characters Mouth Painting
- Ariana Grande, Beautiful Singer-Actress from Boca Raton
- Print From Your Phone On The Go With Mini Portable Printer
- Australia Unveils HSV With 250 Miles Per Hour
- Kick Out Summer With Portable Air Conditioner