Ferrari Concept - Millenio Supercar Design
This beautiful Ferrari concept futuristic supercar design Called the Millenio, was designed by Marko Petrovic. It Uses dual electric engines that power up via solar panels or inductive power transfer systems. The Millenio makes use of space age materials and technologies to keep its weight in check for maximum fuel efficiency. The car uses a buckypaper reinforced body making it lighter than carbon fiber and stronger than steel!
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend