This beautiful Ferrari concept futuristic supercar design Called the Millenio, was designed by Marko Petrovic. It Uses dual electric engines that power up via solar panels or inductive power transfer systems. The Millenio makes use of space age materials and technologies to keep its weight in check for maximum fuel efficiency. The car uses a buckypaper reinforced body making it lighter than carbon fiber and stronger than steel!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- The Most Awaited Apple Watch To Be Released In April 2015
- 28 Creative Crochet Scarf Pattern Ideas
- Cute Attractive Girls Of Russian Police Force
- Saying Lies To Your Kids Is A Requirement As A Parent
- Do You Know How Dollar Currencies Comes From
- Unusual Photo Shoot Of Real Images Of Parenting
- Transform The Way You See The World With Interactive Hologram