This beautiful Ferrari concept futuristic supercar design Called the Millenio, was designed by Marko Petrovic. It Uses dual electric engines that power up via solar panels or inductive power transfer systems. The Millenio makes use of space age materials and technologies to keep its weight in check for maximum fuel efficiency. The car uses a buckypaper reinforced body making it lighter than carbon fiber and stronger than steel!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water
- Natural Refrigerator To Keep Your Food Fresh Without Electricity
- What makes Raft War 3 the best Flash Game of the decade
- Sandalwood actress Deepa Sannidhi, alias Rahasya
- 730 Slabs Of Marble Inscriptions Is The Worlds Largest Book
- Igbo Ora Nations Home Of Twins
- Speaker That Turns Music Into Fire Hits Kickstarter