Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Cute South Indian Actress in Saree
- Shweeb Monorail, Pedal-Powered Fun Ride
- Indian Saree Actress - Actress in Saree
- Planets First Salt Water Powered Electric Car
- Washingtons First Elevated Park To Become Iconic Monument
- Giant Duck To Act As Power Source For Copenhagen
- Futuristic Driverless Underground Tube Trains Of London