Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- The X-47B UAV Aircraft, First Air Refueling Test
- Have You Read The Story of Bottled Water?
- Actress Pooja Hegde Set Foot in Bollywood via Film Mohenjo Daro
- 15 Most Bizarre Phobias - What Are You Afraid Of
- Planet Smallest Lightweight Aerial Drone Camera
- High Rated Concept Cars That You Wish You Could Have One
- Genius Ideas That Makes Life Simpler