Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Interesting iPhone Pro Camera Concept
- 3 Essential Fruit Juices For Mens Fitness
- Stunning Facts About Sleep That You Probably Never Knew
- 8 Luxury Watches, Over One Million Dollar
- 7 Homemade Beauty Tips, Every Female Should Know
- 20 Inventions Of Nasa That We Use Everyday
- Futuristic Vehicle For All Diverse Landscape Concept