Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Singapore Sports Hub Honoured As Sports Building Of The Year
- First Umbrella Ever With No Upper Plasticised Fabric
- Planets First Salt Water Powered Electric Car
- Washingtons First Elevated Park To Become Iconic Monument
- Futuristic Driverless Underground Tube Trains Of London
- Giant Duck To Act As Power Source For Copenhagen
- 650 Ft Bungee Jumping Opens On The Planets Longest Suspension Footbridge