Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- The Most Awaited Apple Watch To Be Released In April 2015
- 28 Creative Crochet Scarf Pattern Ideas
- Cute Attractive Girls Of Russian Police Force
- Saying Lies To Your Kids Is A Requirement As A Parent
- Do You Know How Dollar Currencies Comes From
- Unusual Photo Shoot Of Real Images Of Parenting
- Transform The Way You See The World With Interactive Hologram