Crazy Oni Camber Car Featured
Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend