Oni is the Japanese word for demon or ogre. When it comes to cars, it’s about running the absolute craziest amount of camber possible and in the pursuit of going over the top, wheels are coming close to sitting horizontally – supporting the cars weight on a contact patch of no more than 2 inches a corner in some cases. It is sure that the Car tyres will make every one to turn their heads.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water
- Natural Refrigerator To Keep Your Food Fresh Without Electricity
- What makes Raft War 3 the best Flash Game of the decade
- Sandalwood actress Deepa Sannidhi, alias Rahasya
- 730 Slabs Of Marble Inscriptions Is The Worlds Largest Book
- Igbo Ora Nations Home Of Twins
- Speaker That Turns Music Into Fire Hits Kickstarter