Journey Through The Human Body - Corpus Museum Featured
World's First Corpus Museum is situated along the A44 highway between Amsterdam and The Hague in Netherlands. It is the world's first spectacular experience around the human body. The Majesty Queen Beatrix opened CORPUS on March 14th 2008.
CORPUS is a 'journey through the human body' during which the visitor can see, feel and hear how the human body works and what roles healthy food, healthy life and plenty of exercise plays. CORPUS offers a variety of information and provides education and entertainment with this journey as well as a vast number of permanent and variable exhibitions.
CORPUS has been realised in a 35-meter high transparent building. CORPUS uses the latest technology in the field of imagery, sound and 3D effects to present and explain all aspects of the medical aspects of the human body.
- Thanking Our Readers On Thanksgiving Day 2015
- Print Or Share Your Pic On The Go With LifePrint Wireless Printer
- Worlds Ultra Smallest 16mp Camera Mokacam
- Fabula Organic Pencil To Grow And Feed Plants
- Virtual World Fair 2017 The First Worldwide Travel From Inside Your Home
- Samsung Gear S2 The Best Fashionable Smartwatch
- Poppi Airlines Redefines The Future Of Travel