World's First Corpus Museum is situated along the A44 highway between Amsterdam and The Hague in Netherlands. It is the world's first spectacular experience around the human body. The Majesty Queen Beatrix opened CORPUS on March 14th 2008.
CORPUS is a 'journey through the human body' during which the visitor can see, feel and hear how the human body works and what roles healthy food, healthy life and plenty of exercise plays. CORPUS offers a variety of information and provides education and entertainment with this journey as well as a vast number of permanent and variable exhibitions.
CORPUS has been realised in a 35-meter high transparent building. CORPUS uses the latest technology in the field of imagery, sound and 3D effects to present and explain all aspects of the medical aspects of the human body.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Interesting iPhone Pro Camera Concept
- 3 Essential Fruit Juices For Mens Fitness
- Stunning Facts About Sleep That You Probably Never Knew
- 8 Luxury Watches, Over One Million Dollar
- 7 Homemade Beauty Tips, Every Female Should Know
- 20 Inventions Of Nasa That We Use Everyday
- Futuristic Vehicle For All Diverse Landscape Concept