Hovenring - Worlds First Suspended Bicycle Path
Hovenring is the world's first suspended bicycle path roundabout in the world. It is situated in Netherland in between Eindhoven, Veldhoven and Meerhoven and so got its name. The meaning for hovering in dutch is "Ring of Hovens".
This suspended roundabout was designed by Ipv Delft. The hovering deck has 72 meters (236 ft) diameter and is suspended from 70 meters tall central pylon by 24 cables. The entire construction is made of steel.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend