Elliptical Shape Cool House Inside The Hill
This amazing and unusual underground house was designed by Dutch architecture firms SeARCH and Christian Muller Architects and it is situated somewhere in mountains of Switzerland. The house is embedded in the side of a hill and can be seen through a big elliptical opening. Interior looks rather minimalistic, but interesting nevertheless. Huge house hidden in the bowels of the hill. Very cool.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend