Kedarnath - Lord Shiva Before And After Rain Featured
Idol of Hindu Lord Shiva before and after rain on river bed of Ganges in Rishikesh.
Kedarnath is a town located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and has gained importance because of Kedarnath Temple. It is a nagar panchayat in Rudraprayag district. Kedarnath is located in the Himalayas, about 3,584 m (11,759 ft) above sea level near Chorabari Glacier, the head of river Mandakini, and is flanked by snow-capped peaks.
Video of Lord Shiva After Rain in Kedarnath
See next the Shiva temple before and after rain
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Dancing Kittens Chorus Funny Video