Mehndi Designs is the application of Henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somalia as well as expatriate communities from these areas. Mehndi Designs became fashionable in the West in the late 1990s, where they are sometimes called henna tattoos. In Kerala henna is known as mylanchi and widely used by the Muslim community. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals. It is usually drawn on the palms and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin which binds temporarily to lawsone, the colorant of henna. Henna Designs was used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
- Admiral X Force 145 - The Most Expensive Luxury Mega Yacht
- Moon Movement Captured On 86x Zoom Nikon's Coolpix P900 Creates Internet Viral
- The Worlds First 3D Printed Supercar That Can Go Upto 60 MPH In 2 Seconds
- 18 Unknown Interesting Facts About Africa
- Heaviest Rain In 10 Years Drowns Mumbai With Power Failure For The Third Day
- 7 Touching Photos that will Change The Way You see This World
- The 'Friday Night' Girl - Aimee Teegarden - Model and Producer