Mehndi Designs is the application of Henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somalia as well as expatriate communities from these areas. Mehndi Designs became fashionable in the West in the late 1990s, where they are sometimes called henna tattoos. In Kerala henna is known as mylanchi and widely used by the Muslim community. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals. It is usually drawn on the palms and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin which binds temporarily to lawsone, the colorant of henna. Henna Designs was used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 25 Latest Stylish Earring Trends For The Most Stylish Girls
- Largest Motor Show In Asia Kicked Off In Bangkok
- Work In A Creative Energy Filled Kingdom At Candy Crush Saga King Office
- Hurry Up Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Pre Order starts Today
- 15 Cute Couple Tattoos Just For You
- Bring Your Kids Creativity To Life In The Real World With Tinkerplay
- 24 Perfectly Timed Photos With The Right Perspective
You May Also Like