Mehndi Designs is the application of Henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somalia as well as expatriate communities from these areas. Mehndi Designs became fashionable in the West in the late 1990s, where they are sometimes called henna tattoos. In Kerala henna is known as mylanchi and widely used by the Muslim community. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals. It is usually drawn on the palms and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin which binds temporarily to lawsone, the colorant of henna. Henna Designs was used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
- Aditi Arya - "Femina Miss India 2015" represents India for "Miss World 2015"
- Worlds Most Advanced Charging System LaunchPort
- 10 Perfect Pics To Show How Smartphones Are Ruining Our Lives
- Tulip Inspired Electric Vehicle Concept Scooter
- Crazy Bubble Nail Trend Is Taking Over The Internet By Storm
- China Sets Up The Worlds First Fully Automated Unmanned Factory
- Amazing Innovations Which Will Change Your Bathroom Experience