Mehndi Designs is the application of Henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somalia as well as expatriate communities from these areas. Mehndi Designs became fashionable in the West in the late 1990s, where they are sometimes called henna tattoos. In Kerala henna is known as mylanchi and widely used by the Muslim community. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals. It is usually drawn on the palms and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin which binds temporarily to lawsone, the colorant of henna. Henna Designs was used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
- Worlds Longest Glass Bottomed Hero Bridge Opens In China
- Invasion Of Technology Addiction Honest Posters
- 1.8 Million Dollar Floating Seahorse Underwater Villas In Dubai
- Upcoming Sandalwood Actress Nandita, alias Swetha
- 5 Awesome Uses for Your New iPad Mini 3
- Valravn Roller Coaster To Set 10 New World Records
- How is it Possible? - 18 Unbelievable illustration