Mehndi Designs is the application of Henna as a temporary form of skin decoration, in South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and Somalia as well as expatriate communities from these areas. Mehndi Designs became fashionable in the West in the late 1990s, where they are sometimes called henna tattoos. In Kerala henna is known as mylanchi and widely used by the Muslim community. Henna is typically applied during special occasions like weddings and festivals. It is usually drawn on the palms and feet, where the color will be darkest because the skin contains higher levels of keratin which binds temporarily to lawsone, the colorant of henna. Henna Designs was used as a form of decoration mainly for brides.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 7 Best Places To Celebrate Holi 2015
- 650 Foot Pyramid Inspired Tallest Skyscraper In Egypt
- 20 Vintage Versions Of Modern Technology Gadgets
- Make Any Surface In Your House Into A Smart Screen With Beam
- Amazing Surreal Photo Manipulations Using Photoshop
- 18 Year Old Unusual Hulk Russian Muscular Barbie
- Royal Caribbeans New Cruise Ship Will Be The Worlds Largest Ship Ever Built