The speed of nail growth increases if you enjoy a healthy diet. This is not a joke but a proven fact. Illness however, can slow it down.
Enhancing Nail Growth:
* Rub the fingernails of one hand across the nails of the other hand for about 5 minutes each day. This will increase nail growth.
* Strong cleaning products and the sun can break your nails. Use a sun block cream while going out into the sun. While doing household chores use a pair of gloves. Use a good moisturizer on your hands each night before going to bed.
* Corners of your nail should not be filed. Filing them will weaken the nail and they will break easily.
* Food rich in potassium, iron, calcium and vitamin B are especially good for your nails. Almonds, garlic, spinach celery, yogurt, eggs and seafood are good for your nails.
* Drinking insufficient water can cause your nails to break.
* If your nails are brittle then do not use perfumes that contain alcohol, as this will further deteriorate the condition of your nails.
* Use four fingers of the opposite hand and knead each finger from the tip to the bottom of each finger. It will relax your fingers.
* Almonds contain fatty acids that are good for your nail. Eat 6 almonds a day and your nails will visibly improve.
* To prevent yourself from biting your nails, make a paste of the gel from one fresh aloe leaf by double boiling it in a pan. Put into a jar and apply this paste on your nails to prevent biting. Ingesting too much of this paste will cause vomiting.
* To encourage nail growth massage the cuticle and nail with your finger tips.
Some don'ts of good nail growth:
* Don't wash dishes without wearing a pair of rubber gloves.
* Do not pick at your nail polish, as you will damage the nail.
* Don't let your nails grow too long as they will break easily.
* Don't use your nails as tools as this will weaken your nail.
* Don't go out in public with chipped polish.
* Remember to moisturize your cuticles every night.
Some Facts about Nail Growth:
* A healthy toe nail takes about a year to grow out completely.
* A healthy fingernail takes about six months to grow out completely.
* Nails grow faster in the summer.
* Men's nails generally grow faster than women's.
* Nails grow faster on the hand you use most.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Different Natural And Artificial National Borders Around The Globe
- Incredibly Lifelike Japanese Balloon Art Hits New Height
- Google Unveils Project Soli To Bring Gesture Control To Wearables
- 10 Most Unusual Modern Beauty Models Of The World
- Zhangjiajie Skywalk To Become The Worlds Longest Highest Transparent Bridge
- Australian Magazine Model - Shanina Shaik Photoshoot
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water