German photographer Jan Von Holleben came up with a idea when asked to make a photo editorial that would represent dreams and their significance to people. He took a series of incredible photos featuring a girl lying in bed and sleeping while the everyday objects around her were used to make fantastic scenery. A blanket quickly turns into a giant cat or a car, hangers are used as birds and pillows as clouds. By rearranging the objects, Jan was able to bring a series of remarkable landscapes to life. He admits improvising most of the shots, toying with the ideas on the spot, which makes his masterpiece even more impressive.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Chrome extension made me love the internet once more
- Mighty illustration: Chevy's Driverless Concept Car Now Comes to Reality
- A drone landed on the Prime Minister's office in Japan
- Celebs changing the world: Matthew C. Martino
- The X-47B UAV Aircraft, First Air Refueling Test
- Have You Read The Story of Bottled Water?
- Actress Pooja Hegde Set Foot in Bollywood via Film Mohenjo Daro