German photographer Jan Von Holleben came up with a idea when asked to make a photo editorial that would represent dreams and their significance to people. He took a series of incredible photos featuring a girl lying in bed and sleeping while the everyday objects around her were used to make fantastic scenery. A blanket quickly turns into a giant cat or a car, hangers are used as birds and pillows as clouds. By rearranging the objects, Jan was able to bring a series of remarkable landscapes to life. He admits improvising most of the shots, toying with the ideas on the spot, which makes his masterpiece even more impressive.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Do You Know How Dollar Currencies Comes From
- Unusual Photo Shoot Of Real Images Of Parenting
- Transform The Way You See The World With Interactive Hologram
- Googles New Customizable Smartphone With 11 Interchangeable Modules
- Incredible Infographic About The Cost Of Living Around The World
- Worlds First Airport Terminal For Privately Owned Pets
- Worlds Oldest And Highest 250 Ton Crane Luxury Hotel