German photographer Jan Von Holleben came up with a idea when asked to make a photo editorial that would represent dreams and their significance to people. He took a series of incredible photos featuring a girl lying in bed and sleeping while the everyday objects around her were used to make fantastic scenery. A blanket quickly turns into a giant cat or a car, hangers are used as birds and pillows as clouds. By rearranging the objects, Jan was able to bring a series of remarkable landscapes to life. He admits improvising most of the shots, toying with the ideas on the spot, which makes his masterpiece even more impressive.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 20 Vintage Versions Of Modern Technology Gadgets
- Make Any Surface In Your House Into A Smart Screen With Beam
- Amazing Surreal Photo Manipulations Using Photoshop
- 18 Year Old Unusual Hulk Russian Muscular Barbie
- Royal Caribbeans New Cruise Ship Will Be The Worlds Largest Ship Ever Built
- 12 Stadiums Gear Up For Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022
- Head Turning Dresses From Recycled Garbage