German photographer Jan Von Holleben came up with a idea when asked to make a photo editorial that would represent dreams and their significance to people. He took a series of incredible photos featuring a girl lying in bed and sleeping while the everyday objects around her were used to make fantastic scenery. A blanket quickly turns into a giant cat or a car, hangers are used as birds and pillows as clouds. By rearranging the objects, Jan was able to bring a series of remarkable landscapes to life. He admits improvising most of the shots, toying with the ideas on the spot, which makes his masterpiece even more impressive.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Australian Magazine Model - Shanina Shaik Photoshoot
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water
- Natural Refrigerator To Keep Your Food Fresh Without Electricity
- What makes Raft War 3 the best Flash Game of the decade
- Sandalwood actress Deepa Sannidhi, alias Rahasya
- 730 Slabs Of Marble Inscriptions Is The Worlds Largest Book
- Igbo Ora Nations Home Of Twins