Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual becuase unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Interesting iPhone Pro Camera Concept
- 3 Essential Fruit Juices For Mens Fitness
- Stunning Facts About Sleep That You Probably Never Knew
- 8 Luxury Watches, Over One Million Dollar
- 7 Homemade Beauty Tips, Every Female Should Know
- 20 Inventions Of Nasa That We Use Everyday
- Futuristic Vehicle For All Diverse Landscape Concept