Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual becuase unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- 9800 Feet High First Suspension Bridge Walk Inaugurated Across Peaks Of Swiss Alps
- The New Wearable Apple Phone - Apple iWear
- Singapore Sports Hub Honoured As Sports Building Of The Year
- First Umbrella Ever With No Upper Plasticised Fabric
- Planets First Salt Water Powered Electric Car
- Washingtons First Elevated Park To Become Iconic Monument
- Futuristic Driverless Underground Tube Trains Of London