Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual becuase unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Different Natural And Artificial National Borders Around The Globe
- Incredibly Lifelike Japanese Balloon Art Hits New Height
- Google Unveils Project Soli To Bring Gesture Control To Wearables
- 10 Most Unusual Modern Beauty Models Of The World
- Zhangjiajie Skywalk To Become The Worlds Longest Highest Transparent Bridge
- Australian Magazine Model - Shanina Shaik Photoshoot
- Fuel Of The Future Created By Audi Using Air And Water