Permafrost - Below Freezing Point
Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual because unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
- Electrolux Winner Bloom Encourage Healthy Modern Cooking
- the iPhone 6s Will Propel the Popularity of 4K Video
- Driverless Cars: Tomorrow or a More Distant Horizon?
- Worlds Longest Glass Bottomed Hero Bridge Opens In China
- Invasion Of Technology Addiction Honest Posters
- 1.8 Million Dollar Floating Seahorse Underwater Villas In Dubai
- Upcoming Sandalwood Actress Nandita, alias Swetha