Permafrost is a stat below the freezing point of water. This happens mostly in in high latitudes i.e. land near to North and South poles. As per physics the the water can be in 3 states: liquid, gaseous, and in ice. And among all other stats, ice is the most is most unusual becuase unlike other states, ice is the solid form. Just imagine if the the nature temperature suddenly drops to freezing point, how would the nature look like? See it.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.
- Mighty illustration: Chevy's Driverless Concept Car Now Comes to Reality
- A drone landed on the Prime Minister's office in Japan
- 5,000 year Historical Facts about 'Shoes with heels'
- The X-47B UAV Aircraft, First Air Refueling Test
- Did You Know? You can Sell Old Phones Online
- Have You Read The Story of Bottled Water?
- Actress Pooja Hegde Set Foot in Bollywood via Film Mohenjo Daro